I mentioned this before but I feel it’s a good time to put it out there again for those who don’t know.
The authors include, in the order their stories appear:
- Anthony Marchetta (me), editor and author of “Modified” and “Cover Up”
- MJ Marzo, author of “The Theology of Robotics” and “The Council of Pasadena” (this second story is praised in the previously linked Amazon review). A sample of her writing can be found here.
- Steve Rzasa, Hugo-nominated author of “Turncoat” and co-author of several Castalia House novels. He wrote “Daily Bread”.
- John C. Wright, who needs no introduction. I think he, and his story, “An Unimaginable Light”, are brilliant, so hey. Plus, he inspired the whole thing.
- Joshua Young, a fellow Superversive SF writer and author of the story “Felix Culpa”. He is currently contracted by Castalia for the novel “Do Buddhas Dream of Enlightened Sheep?”
- EJ Shumak, a fellow superversive writer and longtime veteran in the field. I contacted him because I thought his story “Bunny Rabbit” from the fourth issue of the Sci Phi Journal was awesome. His story is titled “Infinite Search”.
- Vox Day, who needs no introduction. His story, “The Logfile”, is a nice creepy one.
- L. Jagi Lamplighter, the ringleader of our group of superversives. The whole book actually takes place in an alternate dimension of her “Unexpected Enlightenment” universe! Her story, “The Ring of Sounding Brass”, can accurately be called the centerpiece of the book.
It’s a great group! After you get your copy, make sure you LEAVE A REVIEW!