Happy Easter, all! The self-imposed blogging ban is over! And boy, is there a lot to talk about!
- Superversive SF made the Sad AND Rabid Puppies lists! Prediction: Rabid Puppies does great, Sad makes next to no dent. Even so, that means we have a great chance at a nomination.
- “God, Robot” has a cover! And it’s AWESOME! And we’ll probably be the next Castalia release (no, no official date yet)! Here it is:
- Season 2 of “Daredevil” is out! And I have a LOT to say about it! For starters, expect a Castalia article on vigilantes/superheroes in a couple of weeks or so. Official review will be coming soon. Spoilers: It rocked.
- Stuff to say about Roosh! Just stuff. It’ll come eventually.
- A new short story has been written and submitted! The story is titled “The Tale of Lance”, and it takes place in my futuristic King Arthur universe (the first book of which will be titled “The Knights of Avalon”). It is the story of Lance, the leader of an outlaw group, and how he ends up dedicating his life to the re-founding of the Round Table. It has been submitted to the anthology “After Avalon”. I really hope they take this one, so fingers crossed! If not, I’ll try a few other places. If they don’t like it, I’ll submit to Jason. If he doesn’t like it, I’ll put it up free. This is my “test run” for the book, so I want it to get some visibility.
- A new superhero idea! See, he’s called Paladin, and he’s really Lancelot, who is immortal and wandering the earth for eternity as penance for causing the fall of Camelot, and he has an immortal horse because that’s awesome. And it will take place in Camden, NJ since it’s new for superheroes and I believe the murder capital of the country, so there’s a lot to play with. I mean, I’m not planning on DOING anything with this yet, but it’s a cool idea, right?
And much more!
Once again, have a Blessed Easter. He is risen!